One-Time Refundable/Changeable Ticket
NOTE: Refundable Fares may ONLY be purchased by calling 866-435-9847
Air Choice One offers passengers a One-Time Refundable or One-Time Changeable Ticket for any flight. The policies/rules for One-Time Refundable or One-Time Changeable Tickets are as follows, and apply ONLY to purchases of a Refundable Ticket:
- Passengers may receive the refund as an ACO issued voucher to be valid for one calendar year from issue date.
- Requests for refunds on eligible tickets purchased using a domestic credit/debit card will be processed within 3 business days; those purchased using an international credit card will be processed within 3-4 business days; those purchased with cash or check will be processed within 5 business days.
- Only fares for services to be rendered by Air Choice One will be refunded. It may take up to 2 credit card billing cycles for the refund to show up on a customer’s statement.
- All requests for date or time changes must be made in person or over the phone. (Phone requests will be subject to an audit of booking information i.e.; Passenger DOB, booking date, last 4 digits of credit/debit card used for booking.)
- Passengers may make one change to the date or time in their reservation or request a refund.
- Passengers requesting a change in date or time to their reservation must do so more than 2 hours prior to the original booked flight departure time.
- Passengers requesting a refund on an unused ticket must do so no later than 5 business days following the flight date.
- All requests for refunds must be made in person or through email. (Emailed requests will be subject to an audit of booking information i.e.; Passenger DOB, booking date, last 4 digits of credit/debit card used for booking.)
- All requests must be submitted via a Refundable Ticket Request Form, to be completed & processed by a Customer Service Agent at time of request.