Air Choice One Valentine’s Weekend Sweepstakes
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at http://bit.ly/2RcFdYN and who are 21 or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Multi Aero Inc. d/b/a and Air Choice One, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Air Choice One as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 25, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. CST and ending February 8, 2019 at 12 p.m. CST. All online entries must be received by February 8, 2019 at 12 p.m. CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://bit.ly/2RcFdYN. To enter the campaign, You must “like” the designated video, comment which city of origin you wish to depart from, and tag the person you wish to take with you. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Air Choice One. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Air Choice One. No purchase necessary to win.
5. Prizes: Five (5) Valentine’s Day Getaway packages will be given away:
• Four (4) packages will be given to Winners with access to one of the four (4) following cities that Air Choice One serves with a nonstop flight route to St. Louis Lambert International Airport: Burlington, Iowa [Southeast Iowa Regional Airport], Fort Dodge, Iowa [Fort Dodge Regional Airport], Jackson, Tennessee [McKellar-Sipes Regional Airport], and Jonesboro, Arkansas [Jonesboro Municipal Airport].
• One (1) package will be given away to one of the following cities that Air Choice One serves with a nonstop route to Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport: Ironwood, Michigan [Gogebic-Iron County Airport] or Mason City, Iowa [Mason City Municipal Airport].
Each of the four (4) Winner(s) of the St. Louis Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive one (1) package that is eligible to depart from one of the following four (4) cities that Air Choice One serves with a nonstop route: Burlington, Iowa [Southeast Iowa Regional Airport], Fort Dodge, Iowa [Fort Dodge Regional Airport], Jackson, Tennessee [McKellar-Sipes Regional Airport], and Jonesboro, Arkansas [Jonesboro Municipal Airport]. This package includes:
• Nonstop round-trip airline tickets on Air Choice One from one (1) city of origin (Burlington, Iowa, Fort Dodge, Iowa, Jackson, Tennessee, or Jonesboro, Arkansas) to St. Louis, Missouri
• Hilton St. Louis Frontenac shuttle to and from airport to hotel
• Two (2) night stay at the Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
• Four (4) breakfasts at the St. Louis Frontenac Hilton
• 2 True Beauty Spa Packages
• $50 certificate for Hilton St. Louis Frontenac restaurant
• $50 certificate for BRIO Tuscan Grille
• $20 certificate to Frontenac Cinema
The one (1) “Winner” of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Campaign will receive one (1) package that is eligible to depart from one of the following cities that Air Choice One serves with a nonstop route to Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport: Ironwood, Michigan [Gogebic-Iron County Airport] or Mason City, Iowa [Mason City Municipal Airport]. This package includes:
• Nonstop round-trip airline tickets on Air Choice One from one (1) city of origin (Ironwood, Michigan or Mason City, Iowa) to Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota.
• Raddison Blu at Mall of America transportation to and from airport
• Two (2) night stay at the Raddison Blu at Mall of America
• Four (4) breakfasts at the Raddison Blu at Mall of America
• Two (2) $100 Solimar Spa & Salon Gift Certificates
• $50 certificate for FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar
• $100 gift certificate to Mall of America
Winners are responsible for all other methods of transportation. Winners must possess and present valid U.S. ID for airline travels and hotel accommodations.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Air Choice One. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Air Choice One’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable and not for resale. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Air Choice One to use Winners’ & guests’ names, likeness, and entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Air Choice One. Winner will be notified by Facebook post and Facebook direct message within two (2) hours following selection of Winner(s). Air Choice One shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize before February 10, 2019 at 5 p.m. CST, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT AIR CHOICE ONE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this sweepstakes (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Air Choice One, anyone acting on behalf of Air Choice One, and Air Choice One’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Air Choice One reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Air Choice One’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Air Choice One may select the Winner(s) from eligible entries received prior to and/or after. Air Choice One reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Air Choice One has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Air Choice One reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Air Choice One and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Air Choice One, 12300 Old Tesson Ferry Rd. – Suite 200F, St. Louis, MO 63128, USA. Requests must be received no later than February 22, 2019 at 12 p.m. CST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Air Choice One, 12300 Old Tesson Ferry Rd. – Suite 200F, St. Louis, MO 63128, USA. St. Louis Lambert International Airport, Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Southeast Iowa Regional Airport, Fort Dodge Regional Airport, McKellar-Sipes Regional Airport, Jonesboro Municipal Airport, Gogebic-Iron County Airport, Mason City Municipal Airport, Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, BRIO Tuscan Grille, Frontenac Cinema, Raddison Blu, Solimar Spa, FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar, and Mall of America are not sponsors, nor affiliated with this sweepstakes in any way.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Air Choice One is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.